Creating Breakthroughs Lab
Our flexible Creative Problem Solving process utilizes many techniques to help create breakthroughs in organizational performance.
Creative solutions do exist within your organization. Because nobody knows your organization and the challenges you face better than you and your co-workers, we work with you to help your group unleash those creative answers. Our focus is on conducting the session and managing the group’s dynamics in order to solve tough organizational challenges.
The Creating Breakthroughs Lab has been used for the following types of projects:
- Strategic Planning
- New product development
- Product naming
- Organizational vision and mission development Promotional development
- Organizational restructuring
Key benefits of using this approach to solve tough organizational challenges are:
- Group consensus around complex issues
- Many breakthrough or “outside-of-the-box” ideas
- Dramatic reduction of off-focus debates and tangents
- Drastic reduction of meeting time
- Equal participation by all group members, including bosses and subordinates
- Faster group decision making
Duration: The projects we facilitate typically take one to three days. Longer projects are often scheduled over non-consecutive days.
Group size: Ideal group size is between five to twelve, or sub-groups of that size. Past projects have included groups as small as five and as large as 300.