Dr. Roger Firestien is…
Key Note Speaker on Innovation
Creative Problem Solving Facilitator
Create new ideas on demand.
Is this you?
You wake up at 3:00 in the morning and it hits you. You have spent thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours trying to solve the WRONG problem. And you are out of options.
You want to get everyone in your organization contributing ideas so that you can grow. But you don’t know how.
You are tired of “experts” loading you up with a bunch of innovation jargon that doesn’t work on the job.
The last time you led a brainstorming session you barely squeaked out 20 ideas, and they were really boring. Has your team lost its creative mojo?
You are not moving ahead of your competition fast enough and you can’t figure out why.
You are in the right place if you are a leader who realizes that to grow you need a way to create new ideas on demand.
Dr. Roger Firestien has trained more people to lead the creative process than anyone else in the world.
Why Didn’t I Think of That?
A Personal and Professional Guide to Better Ideas and Decision Making
By applying Roger’s work in creativity and creative problem solving:
- Clorox solved a 77-year-old problem in 15 minutes;
- General Motors came up with a $1.50 solution that saved $50,000 a week;
- Mead Paper developed a world-class line of products and saved $500,000 a year;
- The Los Angeles Times set their vision for the future;
- Western New York developed strategies that were incorporated into a plan that was awarded One Billion dollars for economic development.
- Senior Faculty: International Center for Studies in Creativity at SUNY Buffalo State
- President: Innovation Resources, Inc.
- Partner: The Camp: Where problems become possibilities.
Let’s Create A Connection
Roger can come to you, or if you are in Buffalo New York, learn how you can take a class at the world renowned International Center for Studies in Creativity at SUNY Buffalo State.