a community that can work together to secure one billion dollars for economic development.
a product that costs $1.50 to make and saves the company $40,000 a week.
a solution to a problem in 15 minutes that plagued our company for 70 years.
Create in a Flash: A leader's recipe for breakthrough innovation
Just as you follow a recipe to cook a great meal, there is a recipe to create great ideas. Create in a Flash is for leaders who know that in order to grow their organizations, they need to generate ideas and solutions on demand. With Flash, you’ll learn the recipe, why it works, and how to use it to be more effective and innovative in life and at work.
Is this you?
You want to get everyone in your organization contributing ideas so that you can grow. But you don’t know how.
You are tired of “experts” loading you up with a bunch of innovation jargon that doesn’t work on the job.
You are not moving ahead of your competition fast enough and you can’t figure out why.
You are in the right place if you are a leader who realizes that to grow you need a way to create new ideas on demand.
Dr. Roger Firestien has trained more people to lead the creative process than anyone else in the world.
Roger is …
Key Note Speaker
Create new ideas on demand.
By applying Roger’s work in creativity and creative problem solving:
- Clorox solved a 77-year-old problem in 15 minutes;
- General Motors came up with a $1.50 solution that saved $50,000 a week;
- Mead Paper developed a world-class line of products and saved $500,000 a year;
- The Los Angeles Times set their vision for the future;
- Western New York developed strategies that were incorporated into a plan that was awarded One Billion dollars for economic development.
- Senior Faculty: Senior Faculty – Associate Professor – Center for Applied Imagination – SUNY Buffalo State
- President: Innovation Resources, Inc.
Books by Roger Firestien
Create in a Flash
A Leader’s Recipe for Breakthrough Innovation
Why Didn’t I Think of That?
A Personal and Professional Guide to Better Ideas and Decision Making
Buy the softcover or pdf version of the book