Meet Dr. Roger Firestien
You can wait for the idea or you can create the idea.
I help you birth great ideas.
Dr. Roger Firestien has trained more people to lead the creative process than anyone else in the world.
By applying Roger’s work in creativity and creative problem solving:
- Clorox solved a 77-year-old problem in 15 minutes;
- General Motors came up with a $1.50 solution that saved $50,000 a week;
- Mead Paper developed a world-class line of products and saved $500,000 a year;
- The Los Angeles Times set their vision for the future;
- Western New York developed strategies that were incorporated into a plan that was awarded One Billion dollars for economic development.
- Senior Faculty: International Center for Studies in Creativity at SUNY Buffalo State
- President: Innovation Resources, Inc.
- Partner: The Camp: Where problems become possibilities.
Let’s Create A Connection
Roger can come to you, or if you are in Buffalo New York, learn how you can take a class in my Learning Lab or enroll in the graduate program in Creative Studies at the world renowned International Center for Studies in Creativity.
Want to find out more about how these companies have applied what they learned?