Is this you?
You want to get everyone in your organization contributing ideas so that you can grow. But you don’t know how.
You are tired of “experts” loading you up with a bunch of innovation jargon that doesn’t work on the job.
You are not moving ahead of your competition fast enough and you can’t figure out why.
You are in the right place if you are a leader who realizes that to grow you need a way to create new ideas on demand.
Dr. Roger Firestien has trained more people to lead the creative process than anyone else in the world.
Creative Problem Solving Facilitator
Key Note Speaker on Innovation
Create new ideas on demand.
- Clorox solved a 77-year-old problem in 15 minutes;
- General Motors came up with a $1.50 solution that saved $50,000 a week;
- Mead Paper developed a world-class line of products and saved $500,000 a year;
- The Los Angeles Times set their vision for the future;
- Western New York developed strategies that were incorporated into a plan that was awarded One Billion dollars for economic development.
- Senior Faculty: International Center for Studies in Creativity at SUNY Buffalo State
- President: Innovation Resources, Inc.
- Partner: The Camp: Where problems become possibilities.
Let’s Create A Connection
Roger can come to you, or if you are in Buffalo New York, learn how you can take a class at the world renowned International Center for Studies in Creativity at SUNY Buffalo State.
Books and Media by Roger Firestien
Create in a Flash
A Leader’s Recipe for Breakthrough Innovation
Roger’s latest book is now available for pre-order!